Domestic IT Services
We keep your home tech running and your data safe
There are few homes these days that don’t have a personal computer of some sort. And they are not just used for games and accessing the Internet but also for doing accounts, online shopping, communication with your friends and family, and of course work. So you need them to be running as efficiently as possible! That is where Delta Computers come in. All of our home computer users are as important to us as corporate clients and we work hard to attend to their needs whether you make use of our call out services or bring your computers into our workshop to be fixed.
Whatever your computer problem, we have the solution. Our polite and professional team are on hand to repair Macs, PCs, laptops and notebooks– all in the comfort of your own home, remotely or from our easy to find workshop.
- We offer a carry-in repair service for laptops and desktop computers.
- No appointment necessary, bring your device to us and we’ll have a look for you!
- Most repairs completed within 48 hours with the average cost being £20 plus parts
- We can come to you – we offer a Call-Out Repair Service for Wireless Problems, Internet Issues, Computer Set-up and Training
- We have a great team of friendly technicians that make house calls to fix those problems that need to be resolved in your home. Our domestic call-out service starts from just £30
We keep your data safe
Your vital files, important emails and beloved family photos are safe with us.
When repairing your home computers that result in hard drive replacements we will restore all of your data!
Option 1 – Workshop Repair (Bring It to Us)
- No appointment needed – just pop in any time
- We will have a quick look at your system, and give you a call with the results!
- You get top-quality, expert service at a very competitive price. No nasty surprises!
- Quick and efficient
- We have excellent diagnostic tools and repair facilities and we aim to get repairs completed within 1-2 days, depending on parts availability.
Option 2 – At Home Service (We Come to You)
Our home service is polite and friendly, ideal if you need a technician to come to you
If you are having Internet connection problems, slow Internet speeds or wireless signal problems for example, then these really need to be resolved in your home. Or if you need help setting up a new computer, or training then a home visit makes the most sense. If you’re not sure then give us a call first – it might be something we can fix remotely.
Option 3 – Remote Repair – £30
Fast and efficient! ….is probably the best way to describe our Remote Repair Service.
With your permission, one of our technicians will connect to your computer via the Internet to fix your problem – and you can watch it all happening live from the comfort of your own home.
A remote session of up to half-an-hour will cost just £20! – you don’t need to bring your computer in and we don’t need to come to you – it’s brilliantly convenient.
Not all problems can be solved remotely and if we can’t fix your issue then we won’t charge you.